React for Real
While other books attempt to teach you a lot of libraries that get out of date very fast, this book will focus on the core concepts: components and state updates.
This will keep the book short and to the point, so you can start coding fast. At the same time, you’ll be well equipped to decide which additional libraries to use.
Get frontend development news
- An Introduction to components
- Work with State and Events
- Create a Production Build
- Test your React Components
- Using Redux as a Central Data Store
- Work Well with Others
- When can I buy the book?
- The book is out! Buy your own paper or electronic copy here.
- Can I read a sample chapter?
- Sure! There’s a book preview on the publisher website.
- What happens if I sign up?
- You’ll get updates when the book is about to be released and occasional React tips.
- There used to be an online version!
- You can read the blog for React tips and tutorials.
I’ve worked on line of business applications for the logistics and travel sector, as well as a web shop for theatres and concert venues.